Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 28 November 2012

New Venture

I am really excited to finally have the opportunity to open my own art studio - the laboratory at Wat Tyler Country Park in January 2013.
the laboratory has been a vision of mine for a few years now and I am delighted to be opening the space next year.

The laboratory will not only be a space that allows me to move my practice from the kitchen table to an art studio! but also a space where you can join me in a range of classes and explore, experiment and create!

A big thank you to Lisa Dunn for designing our lovely logo
To find out more follow the laboratory on twitter@1the_laboratory or facebook facebook.com/1thelaboratory. You can also follow the laboratory blog to keep up to date with information on the grand launch on the 12th January 2013 www.1the_laboratory.blogspot.co.uk
Opening January 12th 2012

No comments: